It’s easy, it’s fun, it’s new, it’s creative, it’s … I’d really like to tell you a little bit about the DIY Party Creations e-shop which sells digital templates for decorating every kind of party.
Designing steps for creating a Paisley pattern for the templates
I’ve been sketching and creating everything from scratch in order to bring you something fresh, original and new for your party decorations. It has also been so much fun selecting the best images from image banks for a several themes in order to bring in a new style of artwork.
After researching the requirements of various party decorations, I came up with a large list of decorating objects. I needed to condense my list, so I decided to create this collection of 28 templates for 25 different decorating objects. This big variety of templates may meet all needs for any event.
DIY party creations | Paisley pattern templates
The majority of the templates are simple enough for beginners or young children to create with minimal assistance. A color printer, white copy paper, scissors and paper glue are all you’ll need to get started. Additional materials, most of which you usually have in your home or office, may be required depending on the project. Most materials and equipment may be substituted (see FAQ for alternative list).
I hope you enjoy putting these templates together as much as I did creating them!
So How Does it Work?
• First visit https://DIYpartycreations.com and choose a party theme.
• Then, add the templates you want to use to decorate your party with to the basket and complete your purchase
• You will be able to download the purchased file/s from your account as soon as the payment is completed
• Print the file/s as many times you wish!
• Gather any extra materials you may need to create your templates
• Follow the instructions that are on the same page of each template
Follow me on